The Tele2 operator is actively developing in the cellular communications market in Russia. To get more subscribers, the company constantly makes interesting offers to its customers. Most tariffs include a certain amount of traffic on the Internet, but not all people actively use it. Therefore, it will be useful to know how to disable the Internet on Tele2.
How to disable unlimited internet on Tele2
The tariff offer "Black" opens up the possibility of connecting to the network at unlimited speed. Sometimes the user needs to disconnect Internet access. You can do this directly from your mobile phone, through a personal account on the website or with the help of company employees. Knowing how to turn off the Internet from a phone on Tele2 can come in handy if the device fell into the hands of a child for some time or there is a chance that traffic will be inadvertently spent.
Some services require turning off one by one, for example, "Unlimited Opera Mini", "Internet freedom", "Night unlimited" and the Internet from the phone require different commands to turn off. You can use the following methods to disable access:
- Personal Area;
- office visit;
- a call to a company specialist;
- USSD request.
Internet disconnection on Tele2 in the office of the company
A visit to the company’s office is the easiest way to turn off the Internet on Tele2. Mobile operators try to open their representative offices in all cities of the country so that clients can consult personally on any issues regarding options, services and tariff offers. To disable the Internet, you need to follow these steps:
- Find the nearest TELE2 office.
- Prepare the contract number, passport.
- Arriving at the office, explain to the specialist that you would like to change the package settings and disconnect the network connection.
- An employee will ask for your passport details or a copy of the contract.
- After checking, he will perform the necessary actions in 5-10 minutes.
- In order to further activate the use of traffic, you will need to reconnect.
Free calls to subscriber service on short number
Disable Internet Tele2 can be another similar method, but without a personal presence in the office of the company. Each operator creates a call center, which should help solve the problems of their subscribers. The client does not need to go anywhere, you just need to dial the short number of the service center and wait for the connection with a free specialist. Some people do not like this option, because sometimes you have to wait for an answer of 5-15 minutes and not everyone is ready to "hang on the line" for so long. If there is enough free time, this method will be extremely simple. The procedure is as follows:
- You will again need a contract or passport. Prepare them in advance.
- Dial 611 from your mobile. The call goes without payment for subscribers, so you should not worry about the duration of the conversation.
- You will be taken to the automatic voice menu. You need to listen to the prompts and press the button that is responsible for connecting with a specialist.
- Wait for the employee to respond, tell him about the desire to turn off traffic for the network. To confirm that you are the owner of this number, you will be asked to provide passport details or the contract number.
- After verification, the employee will create a request to disable the service.
How to disable the Internet package on Tele2 through your account
For confident PC and network users, there is another option, how to turn off the Internet on Tele2. TELE2 users can open access to personal data through a special service on the company's website. You will be able to view the statements of expenses for a specific period, replenish the account, enable and disable any functions of the package, receive all the information you need. There is no charge for your personal account, you just need to register:
- Open the Tele2 website.
- In the upper right corner, click on the inscription "My Account".
- On the new page, click the green "Login" button.
- You will be asked to enter your phone number.
- After that, you will receive a password in the form of SMS. Enter it in the next field.
- Click "Login" and you will find yourself inside the LC.
It is recommended that you immediately change the automatically generated password to your own, so that you can get into the service even without a phone, for example, if it was stolen or lost. The interface of the cabinet is very clear and simple, you will need a tab called "Service Management". After the transition, click on the "My Services" button and a list of connected options will appear in front of you. Disable features that you do not need, including network access.
Disconnecting the Internet using the USSD command
The well-known method with short queries requires a more specific approach in this matter. If an employee turns off all options at once when visiting the office, then in the case of USSD commands, it will be necessary to perform the procedure for each option separately. There are separate requests for how to turn off the easy Internet on Tele2, night unlimited or opera mini. If the board has been run through several options, you will need to disable them all. Here are the most common requests to disable network access:
- * 116 * 8 * 0 # - this combination will help disable night unlimited for TELE2;
- * 155 * 10 # - this set of numbers turns off traffic through the opera mini;
- * 155 * 10 # - request to turn off traffic from the phone;
- * 116 * 13 * 0 # - command to deactivate the Easy Internet service package.
What to do if you need to turn off the Internet on Tele2 on the phone completely
Situations in which you need to turn off access to the network can be different. In some cases, this is a temporary measure that will protect you from unintentional waste of traffic, and sometimes it is necessary to save money. You can disable access for a while in the phone’s settings by going to the settings section and turning off mobile traffic. At the same time, Wi-Fi connection may still be active.
If you need to turn off the service completely, then you need to use any of the above methods. They close the network access to the subscriber, preventing them from using Internet traffic. If there is a need to get to some website, you can pay the option of providing a certain amount of MB per day or re-activate the services in any way convenient for you.