Precipitation on the walls of a water heater due to hard water shortens its life, so experts advise using filters to remove dissolved salts. In addition, limescale should be cleaned regularly because it is impossible to completely remove calcium, magnesium and iron ions.
Thermal sweat is more convenient than electric or conventional kettles, but plaque on its internal surfaces also forms. Putting the device in order is simple if the sediment layer does not occupy more than a third of the tank volume. You can clean the thermal sweat from scale using special tools sold in the store. For example, using products of the Denk mit Entkalker trademarks, TM Green Clean Professional, Top House. In the process, it is important not to forget to process the faucet of the device, because a lot of sediment also accumulates there.
When using the finished product, the main thing is to follow the instructions so that the solution turns out to be the right concentration. The procedure for applying the cleaning composition is as follows:
- fill the thermal stream with water to the maximum mark;
- pour or pour in the required amount of a special tool;
- turn on the unit;
- boil the solution;
- leave to cool for 20-30 minutes;
- drain and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
You can remove scale in a thermal sweat using household chemicals. They act softer than ready-made mixtures, preserving the surfaces and functions of the device. For descaling fit:
method of use
Vinegar containing brine
All of the listed methods of controlling scum are effective, and following the tips to achieve the result can be easier:
- A hard cleaning method, that is, caustic detergents, as well as strong acids, cannot be used to remove plaque.
- A thin layer of plaque can be dissolved without boiling. Dilute acetic or citric acid in water and leave liquid in the device for a couple of hours. Then rinse it.
- Coarse abrasive materials, iron sponges, or sandpaper cannot be used for removal.
- After pouring the cleaning solution, fill the apparatus with clean liquid and boil it to remove any residual chemicals.
- Use a filter to clean water and scale will form more slowly.